Welcome to Fiscal Artisans!
Fiscal Artisans is a boutique accounting and advisory business.
We aim to provide a tailored 'handmade' service that accommodates each client’s specific financial and accounting needs.
We can assist you with your personal and business Tax Returns, Superannuation Funds and Investment advice.
Based in Williamstown, but servicing all of Melbourne and Australia.
Our Questionnaires and Tax time information are in the Documents Section
Helping you find solutions to your taxing problems.
The focus is on you. You, your needs and ideas, and your desires and goals.
To us, Accounting is not just about ‘the numbers’.
Many people think that Accounting is nothing but numbers, and that the numbers record your success.
That isn’t success.
Success is what those numbers allow you to do, have, plan, grow, and to be.
Our role is to work with our clients to help them achieve that - to go beyond the numbers and achieve their success.
We help you achieve this in this way:
1. You ask the ‘silly’ questions – the ones you are scared to admit to, or the ones where you are uncertain of the answers, about your ‘numbers’ (your tax, savings, finances, business, investments, etc.)
2. Get comfortable with your ‘numbers’ – Understand what they are telling you.
3. Obtain the knowledge held within your numbers. Work out what actions need to be taken.
4. Get faith in your numbers. Understand what they are telling you, and take action to improve your position and results
5. Go Beyond the numbers. Where to from here for you and your plans? Where can and will your numbers take you?
We will take the time to answer your questions, guide you through your concerns and plans, assist you with all of your paperwork, make sure it is correct, and make sure you are comfortable with all actions undertaken.
Our goal is to provide safe, clever solutions for you and your family’s benefit, that are easy to understand.
Since 1991, we have been helping businesses and individuals with their financial, taxation and accounting requirements.
We have assisted hundreds of businesses and thousands of individuals and established business structures for clients in numerous countries as they strive to grow their activities. With over 30 years of personal experience as a public accountant, a CFO for a multinational entity, and an affinity to businesses in the arts and creative industries, I believe we provide a strong, creative and forward-looking service to assist you with your needs.
Outside of the business, I enjoy many facets of the arts, especially photography and the visual arts, playing the guitar, and watching a range of sports - with a passion for the Western Bulldogs and Wolverhampton Wanderers! And spending time with my wonderful family.
Send me a message, and tell me more about your financial goals and needs. I will get back to you soon to schedule a consultation.
Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
Saturday: By appointment